Built on the direct modeling technology, Discovery SpaceClaim removes geometry problems associated with various 3D CAD operations, such as design or concept modeling, repair of translated CAD files, general model defeaturing, and complete model editing. With its premise of ease of use and simplicity, you'll find Discovery SpaceClaim extremely valuable in tackling small to significant modeling problems.
You can also FREE download Vero Surfcam.
Overview of ANSYS SpaceClaim BenefitsDiscovery SpaceClaim’s unique user interface, modeling technology, and versatile toolset enable you to easily create and modify geometry without the complexity associated with traditional CAD systems. You can de-feature and simplify geometry with automated, easy-to-learn tools when working with existing CAD models. Discovery SpaceClaim is ideal for engineers who don’t have time for heavy CAD tools but want and need to get fast answers using 3D.
We believe that technology should work for you, not the other way around. Technology should make your job easier, not more complicated. Discovery SpaceClaim enables you to create, edit, or repair geometry without worrying about the underlying technology. With Discovery SpaceClaim, working with 3D modeling software becomes fast, easy, flexible, and rewarding, no matter where in the workflow you need it.
Regardless of a model’s origin, you can open the file in Discovery SpaceClaim and add or subtract geometry in any way you visualize. With streamlined commands and workflows, operations that previously took hours can be completed in minutes.
You’ll find learning Discovery SpaceClaim easy -- weeks instead of months – and realize a return on your investment that's faster than expected.
Overview of ANSYS SpaceClaim Features
- Work with any geometry, no matter where it comes from
- Focus on the task at hand instead of getting over your head with complicated technology
- Learn the software in a matter of weeks instead of months
- Realize a return on investment that's faster than expected
- We are helping customers completely streamline their operations through:
- Refocusing on the task at hand instead of on the technology
- Working with any geometry, regardless of where it came from.
- Robust integrations downstream with CAE and CAM tools for high productivity
- Specifically, Simulation-Driven Design and Bid Modeling/Early Concept Design
- Specifically 3D Printing, CAM, Sheet Metal, and Mold Manufacturing
- Specifically for CFD/Thermal and Structural analysis
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multicore Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended