Overview of Maxon CINEMA 4D StudioCinema-4D is the perfect package for all 3D artists who want to achieve breathtaking results fast and hassle-free. Beginners and seasoned professionals alike can take advantage of Cinema 4D’s wide range of tools and features to quickly achieve stunning results.
Cinema4D’s legendary reliability also makes it the perfect application for demanding, fast-paced 3D production, and a range of attractively priced software packages is available to fit any artist’s needs.
Getting started in 3D is a blast when you can quickly create great-looking results! Cinema 4D’s intuitive and easy-to-understand operation and logically arranged interface make it easy for beginners to jump right in and take control.
It never ceases to amaze professional users just how easy Cinema 4D is to use. Countless tutorials and a global, highly-skilled community play an essential role in bringing beginners to a professional level of use.
Features of Maxon CINEMA 4D StudioRender Stereo 360° VR videos for YouTube, Facebook, Oculus, or Vive.
- Maximize viewport and render speed, and prepare assets for game workflows
- New generator preserves UV-mapped textures
- Create Point Clouds or basic mesh from motion-tracked footage
- Pose space deformation and improved weighting workflow
- Create audio-reactive animations based on multiple frequencies from a single MP3
- Experience improved N-gon and Edge handling in Align and Reversed Normal commands
- Real-time display of reflections and displacement as you paint
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended